Slim:Shady Sunglasses Case | Brown
Regular price $59.00
Unit price per
Tired of not having your sunglasses case on hand when you need it?
You know that feeling, the feeling you get when the sun goes down and you want to take your sunglasses off and put them in your bag but you left your case at home / in the car / somewhere...All because you didn't want to fill your bag or pockets with your bulky sunglasses case?
The Slim:Shady will solve this dilemma forever. A super slimline all leather sunglasses case that you can take everywhere.
The real Slim:Shady
- Full grain leather lens protection for sun shades - you deserve the best.
- A unique and stylish accessory for your shades.
- Hand brushed suede interior - A durable and soft finish to keep your glasses in perfect nick.
- So slim you won't even know you are carrying it - easily fits in your pocket or bag when your glasses are on your head.
- Always on hand - This case won't be sitting on the bench at home or back in the car.
- Made to wear in, not wear out - These leather cases will gain a beautiful patina over time taking becoming an old friend that you will have for year to come.
- Hand stitched in Wellington, New Zealand, by the hand of the designer.
- 1.2mm vegetable tanned leather
- 160mm x 67mm x 6mm (6.25" x 2.75" x 0.25")
- Fits most sunglasses (frame over closer flap)
- Customisable with embossed monogram
Shipping Info - Wallets & Cases
FREE WORLDWIDE shipping on all orders of AUD $40.00.
Estimated shipping times
I ship worldwide from Wellington, New Zealand, to all corners of the globe with free shipping options. Post Office shipping targets are:
New Zealand: 1-3 business days
Everywhere else: 3-10 business days depending on the destination.
See detailed shipping times and cost estimates from our place to yours.
Making little things better.
The Office of Minor Details is small scale artisan studio. Every item is hand stitched especially for you by the hand of the designer in my Wellington studio.
Each piece is made the old fashioned way without any machines and using only the finest vegetable tanned leather and materials.
The small things can be taken for granted in the hustle of modern life but can also bring us joy every day with their timeless beauty and functionality.
This is my guarantee to you! - Iain Blanshard | Designer | Craftsman | Architect.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase simply return it within 365 days for a full refund or exchange*.
*Conditions apply - View my Returns Policy for full details here.
Actual colours may differ slightly from images slightly due to variations in the tanning and dyeing processes.
Leather is a natural product there are sometimes small imperfections in the leather surface. This is normal and gives character to the finished article and is a sign that you have a genuine leather product!
5 Year Warranty
Leather products should wear in, not wear out. Yours will wear in over time gaining a beautiful patina to become uniquely your own. (Find out more about a bout leather patina here).
Office of Minor Details products will wear in so well in fact that they are covered by a 5 year warranty*. Making every piece of work with my own hands and years of real world testing by thousands of loyal customers gives me the certainty that you won’t need it.
Don't take our word for it!
Great product. Bought 2 and just bought 2 more.
So nice, I bought the same item twice! Excellent quality!